1. A non refundable deposit of 20% is required to secure a booking and the balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival. Confirmation will be issued on receipt of payments.
2. In the event of cancellation the following charges will apply: • Booking deposit is non refundable • 4-6 weeks before arrival 50% • 2-4 weeks before arrival 75% • 2 weeks before arrival 100%
3. Heating and electricity are not included in the rental cost. Please note that the energy is an extra charge and is charged according to consumption. Electricity and gas are both meter read and the total due for your stay is deducted from your security deposit.
4. A security/damage deposit in cash must be given to the Supervisor on arrival. Guests staying for one week or more will be asked for a security deposit in cash on arrival of €150.00. For shortage bookings the security depost is €250.00. This will be returned to you in the form of a cheque/bank trasnfer/pay pal provided that the Supervisor is satisfied that the terms and conditions have been complied with. Cost of repairs to property as a result of negligence will be deducted from the security deposit, with an additional charge where this is insufficient.
5. Guests should arrive at the property between 16.00 hours and 19.00 hours on check in day and depart before 10.00 hours on the morning of departure.
6. We would appreciate if you could contact us 24 hours prior to arrival on 087 1464636 (+353 87 1464636 international) with an estimated time of arrival.
7. The proprietors are not responsible for loss of any personal items during your stay or left behind after departure at Glór na hAbhann Holiday Homes.
8. The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded, the maximum of persons being 8.
9. Pets with the exception of guide dogs are not permitted in the Holiday Home.
10. If clients behave in a disruptive manner, cause damage to the property or behave in any other manner deemed unreasonable by the Supervisor of the company, rental of the property may be terminated with no rental refund.
11.Request for cots and high chairs must be made on booking and while we will endeavor where possible to meet your request, it can not be guaranteed. Cot linen must be brought along with you.
12.You must be over 21 to book a Holiday Home with Glór na hAbhann Holiday Homes.
13.If as a consequence of ‘Force Majeure’, Glór na hAbhann is forced to curtail, alter or cancel a holiday, the Client shall not be at liberty to maintain a claim for compensation or otherwise arising as a consequence of the said curtailment, alteration or cancellation of the holiday. In these terms and conditions, the term ‘Force Majeure’ shall mean Acts of God, natural disasters, adverse weather conditions, fire, destruction or damage to holiday accommodation, riots, acts of civil war, civil commotion, requisition of property, insolvency or default of any provider of the accommodation, delays due to construction, or any other reason or event which Glór na hAbhann Holiday Homes could not foresee or forestall.
14. Any dispute or difference of any kind whatsoever which arises or occurs between any of the parties hereto in relation to any thing or matter arising under, out of or in connection with this Contract shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration Rules of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators – Irish Branch. Alternatively a claim may be pursued via the Small Claims Court
15.Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information detailed on our website, Glór na hAbhann cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions. All liability for loss by reliance on the information obtained is hereby excluded. In the unlikely event that there is a miscalculation of the amounts due on your booking, we will inform you immediately giving details of the correct price thereby giving you the opportunity to accept or decline your reservation based on the re-calculated rate.